Last weekend we all went up to Big Bear with some friends. It was so nice to just get away and relax. Well not really relax the babies where not feeling too well and no one really got any sleep, but it was still a really great weekend. The view from the back porch was amazing.
The weather was just perfect for wearing a sweat shirt, and it was nice to pig out on what ever I wanted. Of course I was regretted it later but I still enjoyed every bite. :) It was really nice Jake and Wes did a lot of cooking while the girls got to hang out.
We got to go on the Alpine slides, and the kids loved it. I didn't get any pictures but if you ever go to Big Bear you have to try it. Just use your breaks..lol We also got to do a bit of shopping.
My girls had such a great time. They had a great time playing with Kohl. And little Talia had a playmate to, her little buddy (Logan) was born a week before her. It was neat to see these two little guys playing with eachother. They actually where really well behaved. Sorry I sound so amazed but Jessica and Kaelyn have been fighting so much lately.
All in all I got to meet some really great people and have a nice get away.
3 comments:
First Jake is painting with a kid on his back and now he is cooking on vacation? Man could your husband get any better!! I like the skunk hat. Glad you had a great trip. I'm stuck at home with strep throat.
Glad you could get away from the heat and relax a little. You deserve it!
Lucky duck - I'm tired and want a break. Of course going away with kids takes planning, packing and unpacking...I guess I'll take a month or two before we head anywhere, I better unpack the house first anyway:)
Post a Comment