Monday, September 8, 2008

Playing Dress up....


Jake and I where in the other room trying to set our new vanity in the bathroom when all of a sudden I hear "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM" "COME HERE, I WANNA SHOW U SOMETHING" So I walk to Jessica's bedroom to see what is going on. Jessica proceeds to tell me that she dressed Kaelyn and Natalia so we can go to the park. "They look great MOMMA"

Both girls are dressed alright. Natalia is wearing a Hooter's shirt that their Uncle Brandon bought them from Texas with a Pair of Dora underwear on her head and Kaelyn has a 18 month old top on with the bottoms on her head. Needless to say I hope that my daughter does not get into fasion because we will be in trouble.

8 comments:

Camille said...

That is awesome!!! What a helpful little girl Jessica is!!!

Beach Mommy said...

Love the hooters shirt...

~G~ said...

I knew that shirt would come in handy! I love it!

The Fast Family said...

I love it! Too funny.

H.Sons said...

I hope kohl never tries this with Logan. That is too funny. although wes let kohl dress up as scuba steve and go to home depot like that!!!!

cory and laurel evans said...

Too cute! I'd have to say Natalia's outfit is the best

Sherilyn said...

Are you sure that Hooters shirt isn't yours Fran?

Gina woodhouse said...

What a great helper you have! Good thing she didn't go into your drawer and use your matching Hooters outfits. Haha.