



This last week we were able to go to Big Bear for a few days; Jake and I had it all planned out, we were going to have so much fun. We were going to go snow boarding, tubing and hang out with our friends. Well lets just say our picture of the perfect vacation did not turn out that way. Jake got sick (we think food poisoning from Carl's Jr. $6 dollar burger) he was in bed for a whole day with what the girls and I call the Cha Cha Cha's lol. Th
en Kaelyn ended up with a UTI and is on antibiotics and was puking then Jessica ended up with a stomach upset that ended with puking. I had to say a prayer after this crazy day and ask the Lord to keep me healthy.
We did get to go sledding and Jake went night boarding. We did get to also go shopping a bit in town which was really nice, the shops there are neat to walk thru. Of course on our last day at the cabin Jake and the girls had a snow ball fight with me.

Thank goodness we have understanding friends that were really nice about everything, we felt so bad. We did not want anyone to get sick.
Jake and I are going to plan another trip to the mountain to get our snowboarding on. We hope everyone had a Happy New Year.
en Kaelyn ended up with a UTI and is on antibiotics and was puking then Jessica ended up with a stomach upset that ended with puking. I had to say a prayer after this crazy day and ask the Lord to keep me healthy.
We did get to go sledding and Jake went night boarding. We did get to also go shopping a bit in town which was really nice, the shops there are neat to walk thru. Of course on our last day at the cabin Jake and the girls had a snow ball fight with me.
Thank goodness we have understanding friends that were really nice about everything, we felt so bad. We did not want anyone to get sick.
Jake and I are going to plan another trip to the mountain to get our snowboarding on. We hope everyone had a Happy New Year.
3 comments:
OMGosh what a nightmare! I'm sorry your vaca got messed up. Sounds like you tried to make the best of it though. No more $6 burgers from Carl's for Jake!
Happy New Year!!! That stinks that your family got sick on your vacation. Hope your next trip to the snow will be better.
Wow. What are the odds of all that happening at once? Hope everybody is back to 100% soon!
Post a Comment