Monday, January 19, 2009

Hope part II

So I took it upon myself and called Cancer Treatment Center's of America and the where so nice. I talked to a guy there Patrick Brown and he gave me Hope. He said that there is ways to get her the care she needs and he will help me find it. He is going to have Misty call in so they can talk. Since there is no insurance it has made it hard for her and her family.

He game me some numbers for facilitites that provide care for people without insurance. He was amazing to talk to. I have my husband out in Texas to get things rolling for her. I have faith that Heavenly father will come thru for her.

Wish us luck~

3 comments:

Camille said...

Oh Fran...I hope everything works out!! I will keep all of you in our prayers!!!

Laura said...

fran, i'm so glad you're taking some action. good for you. i love that you're not taking no for an answer. seriously. i really hope things with that work out. as for out here, i haven't heard back from that guy i talked about, so we'll see. love you!

Beach Mommy said...

I don't know how you do so much! I feel your frustration and would be happy to help with a car wash or anything else. So glad that guy was helpful and hopeful!