Sunday, January 11, 2009

I thnk I'm crazy






Well last week was my first full week of school and it kicked my butt. Winter session is crazy busy. My first night of homework was 500 problems then the next night was 300. The messed up party is I go to school from 8-11 (in reality 6-11:30 because of dropping off kids) then homework till 5:30 and back to school from 6pm to 9pm. I knew it was going to be hard but wow. Thank goodness Jake is amazing at math because I would fail it. Math is the one subject I hate the most and I have 1 more semester of it.


This week will be even worse I have a test Mon Wed and Fri and homework due every test day. Sheesh.

Wish me luck, I know I will need it. Still determined to be an RN!



These cartoons will probably me as a RN.

2 comments:

The Fast Family said...

Oh you poor thing. I don't think I would be able to make it. Good for you. You should let me take Jessica sometimes after preschool to give you a little break.

Beach Mommy said...

You truly are superwoman. And yes, you probably are crazy! if the kids ever want a change, please drop them by and the kids can all play! I mean it. When you have time to go out, let me know!