So Jennifer had her baby on Feb 6th 2010 and it is a healthy baby boy. He was 7lbs 10oz and they named him Clayton Speed Herrin. Unfortunatly Jen had to have a c-section and is still in a lot of pain. Jessica was so excited to hold him. She said "mommy I've never held a baby before". She's right this is the first baby she has been allowed to hold, Jen has been really great about the girls around him and I can't lie I really love a baby around.
Such a cute picture! He has a head full of hair!!! Glad Jessica finally was able to hold a baby...tell her she can come and hold Kenzie after I have her!
4 comments:
Such a cute picture! He has a head full of hair!!! Glad Jessica finally was able to hold a baby...tell her she can come and hold Kenzie after I have her!
Congrats to Jennifer! I totally feel her pain with a c/s. It took me over 4 months to recover from the one I had.
Well he is a cute baby. Tell Jennifer that it gets better after a C-section. I had two.
aw he is adorable
Post a Comment