Friday, June 4, 2010

Let them be little

Today was Jessica's assembly and all the kids did so well. I was really emotional and I new this was going to happen. There was a slide show of the kids from thru out the year including baby picture's, the had the song let them be little by Billy Dean playing. My mom and I were balling! When they say time flies they were not kidding
Really love this picture of my parents and Jessica.

This was the first slide and here is were I lost it. Jessica right in the middle.

This is apicture from the slide show. She is so big.


Jessica had a part to say: "Did you know there were also 13 stripes on our first flag. They were red and white like they are today".
Jessica was so excited to see us there to cheer her on.

2 comments:

RachelAA said...

OH MY GOSH look at her smile in that last one. Awwwww

The Fast Family said...

LOl. I was just going to say, LOVE her smile. she is so cute!!