Saturday, December 11, 2010
37 weeks
Finally at 37 weeks and boy let me tell you this little man has not been easy at all. I was hospitalized yesterday for being to dehydrated. When I went into the hospital I was just having really bad back pains. When I got there I was hooked to the monitor and I was having minnie contractions. Then the oh so fun puking all over myself...uhhhhh not fun. They hooked me to an IV and it helped the contractions go away. So when I was ready to leave again the oh so wonderful thing happened again....So they kept me longer! Well now I'm at home and trying to rest but want I really want is this little guy to be here so I can get my body back to normal. It has been nice to have Jake home and he is taking GREAT care of me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man....can't they just take the baby and make your life easier. Good luck with your last few weeks.
Post a Comment