Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Venting

Lately I have been so busy with a new baby, school, 3 daughters, husband and daily life. So I know what hard work and busy mean. My parents raised me to do more and when I think I'm doing more it's not enough, there is always more. I'm very grateful for that! I thank them for teaching me hard work and to always be better. I have noticed others around me that in my book don't know what it is to work hard. Jake and I work hard and we don't have things handed to us, we work for everything we have. We plan for the future and not for right now. I get VERY irritated when I see people get handed things that don't work for it, you could say it is my pet peeve. I laugh when kids at school say ahh I failed the test and I know they have no job and are taking two classes and have no kids or husband to worry about, they usually say they got a bad grade because they had no time...Really, I'll show you lack of time, come live in my life for a week.

I have had this in my mind for weeks now and just feel that I wanted to add it to my blog and when my kids get older I hope that I teach them the same as my parents did. I want them to succeed and not settle for less in life. I know everyone of my kids have the potential to be wonderful people and I will not let them settle for less in life. Granted I know it can't always go the way I want it to but I will surely push them to do more in life and not be lazy.

1 comment:

Each Life that Touches Ours for Good said...

It was so wonderful to see your darling family, and the extended families pictures. You seem to be such a caring, insightful mother. They grow up so fast. Love them and your husband...we just never know how much time we will have with them.
Sending love...