I love the last two days, it has been fun watching others kids, seeing old friends from high school, a goofy husband that knows I love orange roses, chatting with ladies I consider hot only great friends but sisters and having family visit from out of town. The last two days have been busy but I would not have it any other way. As long as my life is filled with great memories and great people I am one content woman.
Brandon and his family just came by and it was great seeing them. I finally got to meet my niece Molly and hang out for a bit. My kids miss them and Brandon has always been a great Uncle to my kids. Christa is amazing and it bums me out she doesn't live closer, so when they come I try to do as much to make up for it.
Earlier in the day I met up with my friend Rashelle. I met her in high school and we were on the flag team together...yes flag team, no jokes please.













No comments:
Post a Comment