Thursday, April 25, 2013

Much need time with my husband

Life has been crazy lately and with 4 kids running around fighting from morning till night and sometimes even in there sleep a mom needs her break. Jake came home and said get ready we are going out. I had plans that night with some friends and decided that I really needed this time with Jake. We barely see each other and most of the time I am not very happy. I really do try to not be so grouchy but so much has bothered me lately and I wanted an out for just a few hours. My arguments with Jake usually are about how he gets peace and quiet while riding to work and I never get that. I guess I'm envious of his daily routine and he is envious of mine. It's a standing battle!
I wanted out of the SCV so we headed to Burbank and used one of my Christmas gift certificates and ate at PF Changs. It was perfect, my mother inlaw came over and watched the kids for us and we were getting a much needed husband and wife time. We were able to talk about whats been going on and enjoy each others company.

No comments: