Sunday, April 13, 2014

Mud Run 2014

I'm so glad I signed the kids up for the Mud Run, so glad Nikki let me know about the event. I was worried that the kids would not like it and have a hard time running but I was wrong. Talia and Corrine did so well, watching them had Nikki and I cracking up. After Talia was done she asked to do it again. Jessica, Kaelyn and Taylor did the mile run and I wasn't sure if the mile was too long but the girls did great and I didn't have any complaints. While the older girls ran Nikki's mom took Talia and Corrine to rock climb, when I looked back I got a glimpse of Talia at the top of the rock wall, I have to say that Talia is really surprising me in doing it with no fear.
Hanging with the Pollards was a perfect Sunday outing and I really cannot wait to do this again. I got the times of the girls runs:
Jessica 24/40 at 20:50
Kaelyn 15/30 22:44
Till next year!

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

SO great!Just the sort of break you needed.

Unknown said...

They killed it! I still can't believe they ran a mile!

Unknown said...

They killed it! Still can't believe they ran a mile.