What a long semester! It was like the song that never ends, my nerves were shot by the end of this. I love being in the medical field but the stress is so thick. Today was my final and I woke up at 5am and the test wasn't till 8, I couldn't sleep. I studied so much and still felt very unprepared to take the test. Everyone was on edge, many of us only needed 30-40 points to pass. I needed 33 out of 75! Yeah, you would think that was not hard but it is. The test was so hard, I had to guess on a lot of questions! After the test I went with the girls to grab something to eat then needed to head back to get baby Jake. I didn't really eat, my nervous were a mess. I got home and picked up my son and headed home to clean. I cleaned the whole office and my bedroom. Sounds funny but I wanted no signs of books or flashcards in my way. Rachel came by later on and I needed that hug from her, I was a hot mess.
I needed to go to a fundraiser for the school, Jake was working so I took the kids and headed up to Vince's in pdale. On the way there I got my grade......58! I was shaking, no joke! All of my friends passed some of the kids didn't and that was sad to see. I'm so glad I went to the fundraiser, I needed to unwind and just be with my kids.
I'm so grateful for my friends who have supported me this semester. I really have seen who cares and I love them so much for it.
So as of today I will be a 3rd semester student come August!!!! But for now, I'm on vacation!




1 comment:
Love you - you're amazing. You have inspired me to do more and be better.
Post a Comment