Today was a busy day but fun! I got to have the Anderson kiddos over in the morning and after school. I love love love how they are happy to come over. Before we left for drop off I was asked to paint little Andi's nails after school, she had a smile ear to ear. The two double mint twins (Cole and Jake) were very talkative and asked for a chocolate milk run at Starbucks. I think there was some high quality sugar in that box because they were wired. After school I get to hang with the Evans kids and since Jake was home I left the 3 boys with him and got the older kids. My girls are now doing AR testing after school so we hung out and waited for them to be finished and after we took a quick trip to VONS for some ice-cream. Love these kids to pieces and glad I get time with them.
A girl in the nursing program that I am not fond of posted a Facebook post about how she has no food and she needs help. Her and I have some differences and she was not a good classmate to me back in first semester but that aside I cannot let someone fall when I can provide. My friend and I contacted the teacher and told them we wanted to help so I got some food together and will be dropping it off at the front office for the girl. I told them I didn't want to be known, I think its better that way and I hope this helps her. Just because two people don't get along doesn't mean that we can't be civil.






1 comment:
Oh man you would think they spent yesterday at Disneyland. Thank you so much for helping me out and loving the kiddos. And kuddos (even though I know you don't want kuddos) for helping out that girl. You have a good heart, Fran.
Post a Comment