Saturday, January 10, 2015

fun on the run

December has been filled with fun and we are trying to do so much that I think I was burning out from it all. We went to Wakefield Court to see the Christmas lights with some of our favorite friends. The people on this street are defiantly awesome and have a lot of patience with all the traffic that comes in and out of there.
I had the Evans and McCormick kiddos with me so we went to the Canyon girls soccer game. They had fun and I was in awe at the girls that played. They are really good! They kids got a picture with Karlie's sister and they were tickled by the idea of an old girl soccer play taking a picture with them.
Jake was able to meet us to get our tree, it was a bit hectic and I was done for the day so i made everyone force a smile then got them in the car haha

No comments: