So this year we decided to do Kaelyn's 2 year birthday party at Scooter's Jungle. As you can see the picture to the left she looks REALLY happy. I thing the ring pop put her over the edge lol. We had about 50 people who came and got the have a great time bouncing in the bounce house or sliding down a huge slide. I thought that she would be really shy but she wore her crown proudly and went down that slide with no fear. I am even a bit afraid to go down but that did not stop my girls.
Jake always would get on me about having a big party for Kaelyn because I always go crazy for Jessica. Plus Jake loves Scooter's Jungle he even would like to have his birthday party here. ......Now that is in negotiation.lol
We hope that everyone had a great time and we hope to do this again.
7 comments:
Thanks Fran- THe girls had a blast.
It was so much fun! My boys would live there if they could! LOL! And I am lovin' that last pic of Kaelyn, too cute!
Looks like we missed a fun time. Kaelyn is such a sweetie! We'll get together soon for Carly and Kalei's party.
I have heard of adults having parties there and having a blast. I vote "yes" for Jake's party to be held there too.
Glad to see you're up and posting again! Thanks for having us to the party...once Noah got going, we all had a great time. And thanks to Jake for taking him down sonce Pat couldn't be there!
That last picture of Kaelyn is so classic.
We all had a blast!!! I want MY party there!!! LOL!!! Happy Birthday to the cute little girl again!!!
That looks like it was SO much fun! I am so glad that we came over to see you guys. I am glad that you called us! You are so great! I have missed you both so much!
I want you to look at my blog because you have been tagged!
Love you!
Post a Comment