
Daddy the inventor!
So the other day I hear a scream from the other room "Fran come here I have to show you what I invented" I knew this was going to be good. Jake likes to put stuff together to amuse our children and keep them occupied. As I turn the corner all I could do was laugh. There Natalia was sitting in her Bumbo chair in front of my ab roller with toys tied to it with a jump rope. I could not stop laughing apparently Jake did not know that they already have invented a toy like this for babies. Needless to say Natalia was very amused and plays with this often. I am not allowed to take it apart to use the ab roller so it is one of my kids ghetto toys now.
3 comments:
That is too funny! Daddy's are funny with the things they come up with.
This is GREAT! Go Jake!
I love when dads get all into the moment and creat cool gagets for the kids. Those are unforgettable memories.
It's amazing how much he and Talia look alike in that picture! Dad's always discover the toys/fun things for kids to do, I just wish they'd be as helpful with laundry...
Post a Comment