Sunday, August 3, 2008
What my husband does for a living
So a lot of people lately have asked me. "Now what does Jake do again". He is a Power Lineman, he's is the guy that keeps the lights on. He climbs up those big polls and fixes them. I feel so sorry for him lately, having to be in this heat outside with long sleeves and pants working on a poll all day. Let me tell you I am very grateful for such a hard working husband. He went thru an apprenticeship for 3 years having to drive far for work and at one point he had to live up in Palo
Alto and sleep either in his car or a trailer. When he was up there we would only see him on the weekends and he missed a lot of Kaelyn growing up :( ..... right now he is working with my brother and he really seems to like his crew. I love when he comes home with funny stories from his day. I have a few pictures here from a rodeo we went to that Jake competed in with my brother and their groundsman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh you mean your husband doesn't come home grumpy after working in the heat? you're one lucky girl.. HAHA I do love the stories though.
Post a Comment