Monday, August 18, 2008

Kealyn gets her 2 years shots!


What an interesting morning. I had to take my 2 year old to get her shots. We get there and of course have to wait for ever because you know I have an appointment and people with appointments are suppose to wait forever. Have you ever had to wait in a waiting room with 3 kids under the age of 4 before? NOT WHAT I WANT TO DO. Finally I get in there and get to wait more. The doctor there is great she checked Kaelyn out and was impressed on how much she has grown. She is 27 lbs and is 37inches, apparently she is tall for a 2year old. She only had to get 1 shot today but it hurt and she cried for a bit :(.

As I was leaving with one baby in a car seat the other crying at my leg and the oldest asking for CANDY, the nurse stops me to say Mrs. Milhoan your insurance said that you reached your minimum in shots for Kaelyn...WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT? Here we go again Lineco and how unorganized they are. I said no my daughter has coverage $1000.00 a year for shots. So already frustrated with 2 kids crying and one getting antsie I have to call Lineco to see what is going on. I guess they failed to tell me $1000.00 is lifetime not per year. GREAT! $235.00 later I am crying in the parking lot trying to call Jake. If only people knew how much these Lineman pay towards their insurance you would just die. Lineco is the worst, I am grateful to have insurance but I am sick of dealing with incompetent people every time i call.

I could of gone to the free clinic and not have had to spend that much on 1 shot, just one shot,,,,,still can not believe it. I hate Lineco! I need to get a petition signed and get the Union to get a real insurance company.

3 comments:

Camille said...

I am so sorry Fran!!! That just stinks!!! You need an ice cream!!! Or better yet, come to my house for recipe night tomorrow at 7pm...don't worry, you don't need to bring a dish! Just come have some girl time!! Hope to see you!!!

H.Sons said...

Oh I feel ya sista.. I HATE lineco. That is why I am still working so that we will have double coverage.. And even with them being the secondary on Logan they still give us grief..

Gina woodhouse said...

Wow, I hate Lineco too and I don't even have it! My heart went out to you. I do know what it's like to have too many little ones and not enough hands. Plus, having to wait forever to be seen. I always hated undressing them so the nurse could do the vitals and then wait another half hour for the Dr. to come in while they were shivering in their diaper. Let me know if you need help the next time you go.