What is your husbands name? Jacob Russell Milhoan
How long have you guys been married? 6 years November 23
How long did you date? Like 4 months, but we knew eachother from High School
How old is he? 29 lol he is 6 months older than me
Who eats more sweets? If you leave a box of Oreo's on the table they will be gone by morning
Who said I love you first? That would be Jake
Who is taller? hahaha he is . I am very short
Who can sing the best? Me of course
Who is smarter? Me of course..lol No really
Who does the laundry?I do but if need be Jake will
Who pays the bills? I do and it drives me crazy to see how much we need to spend every month.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?I do.
Who mows the lawn? Jake does when he has a chance. It usually looks like an amazon
Who cooks dinner?I try to as much as I can, but when you have little ones driving you crazy all day PB&J is what ya get
Who drives? Both of us!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Jake...I am stubborn
Who kissed who first? That would be Jake kissed me first.
Who asked who out first? Jake asked me out first
Who wears the pants? Both of us at different times.
So in a nut shell Jake is great, good husband,dad and friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment