Friday, October 10, 2008

Decoration Time


So I get home after a meeting I had today and Jake has all of our Halloween decor out. Last year for Christmas I bought Jake a ton of Halloween decor so that he can decorate the front yard. I had a 80% off coupon for the Spirit store so I went crazy the day after Halloween sale.


The girls where having so much fun dressing in old Halloween costumes that Cindy has made in the past for them. Jake and I also got to join in the fun and put on some wigs....lol He is going to kill me when he finds out I posted these pictures.

Hopefully no one steals any of the decor he puts in the front yard. And if any of you want to stop by to see his master piece come on down.

1 comment:

Beach Mommy said...

We need to come by! He's good at getting into things..I mean the spirit of things.