Tonight I was trying to figure out what we could do for fun since daddy is working late. I went over to Bed Bath and Beyond for a gift earlier today and I bought a Ginger bread hous
e. So the girls and I got to work. Those things are not as easy as it looks. The frosting got everywhere and I kept forgetting that this was for the girls and I kept trying to perfect the decor on the house. Needless to say I stepped back and let them go to town. I think I got so stressed over this...lol they had fun with this project and are now asking to eat it....It's 8:30pm not going to happen, I want to sleep
4 comments:
It turned out cute. Your girls are adorable. I totally got stressed a little too. :)
Looks like fun!! Last year, I got a little stressed too. So, this year, I just let them do it all by themselves!! It was alot more fun making it this year then it was last year!! LOL!!!
Isn't fun trying to figure think of stuff to do when the guys work late. Too bad Logan is too little to make a house.. Well. We would just eat it. You would never know it was supposed to be a house
It's hard for me to step back and let the kids go at it. I need to be better. I can't believe how long Jessica's hair looks in the pictures!
Post a Comment