Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sad news




Yesterday was a hard day for my family. My Grandmother (Babcia) past away. A couple of days ago she had fallen and fractured her rib, she was not doing to well and my aunt and uncle had to call the ambulance. When she arrived at the hospital the doctor found blood in her stomach and an emergency surgery had to take place. While she was in recovery she had to have her dialisys and that made her more weak. After a day she was not healing and the doctors found that they would need to do another surgery and that she probally would not make it throuh that and it was her dialisys day as well. Every option that was available the out come was that she would pass away. This woman has always been a fighter, but I think she was done suffering.

Around 11:30 they took the tubes off of her and let her pass. Before she was gone my mom put the phone to her ear and let me and the kids say our goodbye's. I want to be there so bad but I had so many road blocks that made it impossible for me to go. Needless to say I am flying out to Chicago Thursday with my family to put my Babcia to rest. I was lucky to have her meet Jessica about 4 years ago. It made my Babcia's day, all she kept saying was "Oh my God". I wish she could of met my other two daughter's, but I know that she is watching over them for me right now.

Words can not express how I feel right now. Heavenly father wanted his angel to come home. Rest in Peace Babcia, We love you.

Stella Kielczewski 12-8-08

3 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

Anything you need momma....just let me know. Travel safe.

The Fast Family said...

So sorry to hear that. It is so awesome to know that she is in a happier place and you will be able to see her again. Let me know know if there is anything I can do.

Gina woodhouse said...

So sorry to hear about your sweet Babcia. What a blessing that she was able to meet Jessica and a comfort to know that you will be able to see her again. We love you!