



Jake and Francesca 11-23-02
On November 23 2002 is the day that Jake and I got married. We met eachother back in high school. Funny but we both were dating someone. I had a crush on him and he knew that (jerk). After he got back from his mission I had split up from my ex and he was no longer with his so he asked me out (It must of been my personality he liked) yeah right. We dated for a while and then Holy Cow he asked me to marry him. I could not stop crying, I can still remember him trying so hard to surprise me. He tried to get my boss to let him ask me over the intercom but the boss was not okay with that. I was really confused when every hour I recieved some kind of flower arrangement from him, I had no clue what was going on. He was going to take me to dinner and do it but I was being difficult and did not want to go out so he came to my house and I was in my PJ's and he got on one knee at the door and asked me to marry him. 6 years 3 kids later we are still happy as ever and love eachother very much. To many more anniversary's...OXOXOXOX's
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! It would've been cool over the intercom! You had a lame boss;)
I am so glad you guys got married. We love your cute family and how cute you and jake are together. Love you both!!!
Happy anniversary to you guys!
Hey Baba. I'm her in CA. Call me! 260-2523. I'm in Newhall at my brother's. I am coming to church on Sun.
Post a Comment