Life has been so busy in the Milhoan residence. Jake has been working like crazy and is now working 6 to 7 days a week. I have been busy with school, oh math sucks by the way. The kids think that telling on each other won't get them in trouble.
I have decided that my oldest and middle child can not sit next to eachother anymore. Jake and I have been looking for a new SUV, we figure we can seperate them by putting them in a DIFFERENT ROW. Not only do we need the room but I need my sanity. It would be nice to go one car ride without saying "Kaelyn leave Jessica alone" or "Jessica just give it to her". My little Kaelyn is a little terror lately. She does melt my heart with those blue eyes and the "Hi Mommy" right after she did something wrong.
Tonight we all knelt down to pray and Kaelyn has been volenteering a lot lately. Jake says I have a hard time keeping a straight face when she says prayer. I'm sorry but when she says Dear Heavenly father it sounds like Dear Harry Potter. She is so adorable her little voice just puts a smile on my face.
6 comments:
We drive a good ol' minivan and it's nice to put Aidan in the back and Mikell in the front. They were driving us crazy too!
Kids saying prayers...too fun to listen to.
Too funny! Makenna used to pray to Harry Potter also! And separating kids in seats is great. It also works to put the noisy ones in the way back- harder to hear them!
that is really cute! I love hearing the little prayers and what comes out!
Yes, definitely keep them apart if you can. Check out my blog to hear about the "seatbelt incident" last week coming home from Vegas.
How cute!! And yes, I have had many a time when I have had to stifle a giggle during a child's prayer!!
Post a Comment