I hope that everyone had a great Halloween!
TRUNK OR TREATING AT CC2
It has been a minute since I hae posted and soooo much has gone on. Jake and I love to do a ton of things during the holiday's with our girls.Sometimes a little too much, but hey it creates tons of emories and we get to hang with family and friends. 
About a week ago we went to CC2's trunck or treat party and we had a great time. Jake set up the back of the Explorer with cob webs and black tarp. He had a smoke machine but that did not work :(. I have never seen him so excited to decorate. The girls got to do the cake walk, get some face painting and they got Cutest fairies costume...
Grandpa and Natalia got to had out candy together while Grandma took the other 2 girls to each car to get very much un-needed candy. They loved it though. Jessica kept going around and around till there was no more candy.
2 comments:
She raked in the candy that night!
Your girls were so cute in their costumes!
Post a Comment