Tonight my mom and sister came over to help me make pirate skirts for the girls. Next weekend we are going to Jake's cousin's little boys birthday party. And EVERYONE has to dress up...I didn't want to go out and spend a ton on costumes so I used my imagination and came up with an idea. I went to Joann's and bought black material with pirate skulls on it. I am making skirts and vests out of it (with a white shirt underneath). Then I'm using pink tulle for a belt that will tie around their waste and drape down one of the sides. I got little pirate hats with pink ribbon. I think all together I spent $25. I'm excited to go, it's something out of the ordinary and I think that is what will make it fun. I will have some picture's up soon for everyone to see....
My sister went above and beyond and painted one of Natalia's bottle's and on one of the sides it says "GOT RUM??". She was cracking me up!
No comments:
Post a Comment