Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Never give up on your dreams

A friend of mine put up a blog about people who "judge other's by their cover's" and it is so true. She inspired me to write about something I think is important as well, that is never giving up on your dream. Many go on with their lives saying things like "I wish I would of went to school and finished my degree" or "I've always wanted to do that, but never had the time"....Watching a clip from Britain's Got Talent I saw a man who works at a phone salesman and has this amazing talent that he is finally showing the world what he can do. He lacked confidence but now that he has gone out on a limb he achieved his goal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA&feature=related

I want to incourge people out there to live your dream, it may be hard to acheive it, but it will be well worth it. I have been going to school for a year now and I can't even tell you how much I have studied, cried and have wanted to give up. But I look at the big picture and it makes me so excited and encourages me to keep going and not give up.

2 comments:

The Ball Family said...

WOW! He did really good too! Keep your head up girl....you will be such a good nurse!

Beach Mommy said...

No mom I know can complain about how busy they are when you're around! I don't know how you do it all. but thanks to family near by and all of your determination, you will finish. It may not seem like it at times, but you will and you will make a great nurse! Call anytime you need a backup sitter.