Well since it was a holiday I thought that it would be fun to take the kids out and do something with a good friend of mine and her kids....Well it turned into pure craziness....We wanted to go to the Union Station to see the Disney train but that was a 3 hour wait...not happening with 7 hungry kids....So my friend and I decided to go to Downtown Disney to go to Libby Lou and get the girls a make over...Well that place went bankrupt and was closed so we went to Rainforest Cafe (love that place) for lunch...then off to Build a Bear.....
I guess you can say we tried to make the best of the day and we did...what we do for our kids right? lol
Anyway I'm lookin forward to more fun times this summer with the kids! I got some good picture's of the kids giving a thumbs down at the train station and with their bears :)
2 comments:
It was crazy, but I think that the kids still had a good time! I am so mad that I lost my camera!!! grrrr....
Nice job Mom! You're always great at doing tons with your girls!
Post a Comment