Saturday, May 2, 2009

Keeping Busy!











It was a busy day yesterday and it felt like it went by so fast. Of course instead of all the things I had to do taking maybe 2 hours it turned into an all day thing. When you have 3 little ones nothing takes a few hours anymore.
In the morning we had little Miss Kaelyn's tumbling class, she has been doing really well. I am really happy I put her in that. It gives her a chance to interact with other kids and to have fun.

It was my mom's birthday yesterday so I took the girls to Vons and bought an arrangement with balloons to take to her work. The girls loved it, they got to pick out the balloons and watch the lady arrange the flower's. It was really sweet the lady entertained the kids and made it fun for them. She told the kids that she was going to sprinkle the flower's with magical fairy dust, it was funny to watch my kids eyes light up. After getting out of there we headed to my mom's work to bring them to her. She was really happy and the girls of course got spoiled with what ever they wanted.

After that visit we needed to eat and also needed to stop due to my little ones in the back of the car screaming "Potty mommy, potty mommy". So we went to the Habit! The kids and I sat outside and ate some french fries and chicken nuggets....Talia loves ketchup now....She went from dipping frenchfries to just dipping her finger in the ketchup.
In all that was a busy day....Seems to be not much but it was!








I had some time to kill before my appointment so I took the girls over to Bridgeport to feed the ducks. Unfortunatly I did not know you where not suppose to feed them...haha...great I broke the law. The girls loved it and Kaelyn thought they where little puppies and chased them with the bread.

No comments: