Sunday, November 1, 2009

Pumpkin carving time

We waited till the last minute to do our pumpkin carving. It seems lately we have been so busy with life that we never have time for much anymore. Jake pulled out all the pumkin carving tools and we all got to work. I think that we got some really pretty pumkins this year. I just love the color of them and Jake loves the size. He says the bigger the better!
We gave the girls their own carving tools and they got to work, Jessica was really good about staying in the lines but Kaelyn kept stabing the pumpkin so I had to help.Kaelyn's finished product, she was so proud of her work. When we put the candle in it she was in awwww.
Jessica said that her's had to be scary so we gave her pumkin some fangs to go with his smile.
Our finished master peices twinkling in the night. Happy Halloween!

No comments: