Thursday, June 10, 2010

Picnic day at Jessica's school

Today Jessica's class was able to have a fun day of games and a picnic with her family. I brought Kaelyn and Talia and laid our blanket out to watch all the fun. I started getting emotional again knowing tomorrow is her last day in kindergarten

Over the head and under the legs. Iwas waiting for one of them to pour the cup of water on themselves.

Talia was excited to see her big sister,she ran up to Jess and kept hugging her. Plastic egg toss.....safe idea!

Had to get this shot, they are so cute.
One of the best teacher's ever. I get teary eyed thinking about her not being Jessica's teacher after tomorrow. I've never trusted a teacher so much as I do with Mrs. Evans.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So I love how I turn on your blog and see the sweet pictures of your little girls and this is what comes on...."It's Brittany B*" Fran you are too funny!