Thursday, August 5, 2010

BOY

So after many ultrasounds and people convincing me that I am not dreaming, I proud to annouce that Jake and I will be having a BOY!
Our sweet little boy has his hand up to his face probally thinking "I'm not even out yet and my mom is taking too many pictures."

As you can see it's a boy....if you can't tell look at the arrow...hahaha

5 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

I'm so excited for you guys. Finally a boy for your family. I have some boy clothes if you would like any.

Briana said...

Great job! So happy that you are having a boy!

RachelAA said...

Well endowed :) FUN FUN. And I like your new template!

Elisa said...

Yeah a boy I bet Jake is so excited! I'm sure the girls are all very excited too.

The Ball Family said...

Woo Hoo!! I am soooo excited for you guys!!!