This is Jessica's new teacher Ms. Woodard. When I went to pick her up from school she had so much to tell me. She loves her new teacher and was telling me all the new rules of her new class.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Our big 1st grader
Today was the frst day of school for our big first grader Jessica. She did really well with getting up this morning and getting dressed by herself and eating her breakfast. Last year was a fight every morning to get up and get dressed, everything was always too tight or she wanted donuts for breakfast. Needless to say I am very impressed with her today. Joe was home so he stayed with the girls while Jessica and I headed out for her first day of school. She has a lot of her old friends from kindergarten in her class and her teacher seems really nice.
Here is our first grader! I was looking at last years picture and she has grown so much (tear here).
Jessica was able to pick out her seat for the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She looks so cute!!!
Post a Comment