Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Baby update

So far I am 25 weeks pregnant and seem to be showing a lot differently than I did with my girls. The girls seemed to be a lot higher and with this baby he is lower. I constantly feel him kick really low and that probally explains a lot of why I have to pee every five minutes. The doctor's have said that everything looks great and that he is a pound in a half right now. I was able to see a 3D ultrasound of him a couple of weeks ago and the first thing that came to mind was "Oh WOW, he looks a lot like Kaelyn." Jake laughs at me and says that you can't really tell but I can. I would of got the picture but the machine was not printing. I really can't wait to meet the little guy!
Jake and I have been still debating on a name for him and he knows what I like and I think he is going to leave it up to me. I have always loved Jake's name and told him since day one that I love the name Jake. So I think he is going to let me make the final decision on this one and he will be a junior. The only difference is he will have both grandfather's names for a middle name.
Anyways other than that everything thing is great just really tired and sick of the heat :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah I know this baby boy is sitting really low as well. I kept telling Bren that I swear his leg has to be hanging out of me.
Good Luck! Not too much longer.