Monday, October 4, 2010

Trip to Utah

We were able to take a weekend trip to Utah for the first time as a family this summer. Jake spoke very highly about Utah and always talked about us going and how much I would love it. The trip started out a little rocky with the fact that our battery died at the gas station and then not finding the battery at a nearby Walmart. Jake and I were to say the least a little upset. The trip was really long but the girls did an awesome job. I was getting a little uncomfortable and I had to get out a walk around a bit, remind me never to take a long trip while pregnant.


The cabin we stayed at was really far into these beautiful mountains and the kids loved running around. Jake was able to help build a zip line that was a hit! We stayed with a really nice family and Jakes parents were up there too. Jake and I were also able to go to our first BYU football game and I LOVED it.....It was a nice get away.


Absolutly love this picture~
My three little cuties!
My handsome hubby tightening the zip line!

1 comment:

Belle n Kent said...

Next family trip: ARIZONA!!! :)

I love that picture of Talia & Jake too! Love Talia's little face! Your girls are DARLING!!!