Today was CC2's Trunk or Treat and Halloween party, so the girls and I went to have some Halloween fun. Jake had to work late so I recruited my one and only "man-ny" Joe to come and help me with the girls. I can ALWAYS count on him to help me with the girls and they definatly enjoy him around. He was able to stay and help me chase the girls around and help them with the games and trunk or treating. I haven't been doing well with the pregnancy and my stress levels are high and the doctor tried to put me on bed rest...hahaha if you know me that was NOT an option.

The girls got sooooo much candy.Talia was just the most happiest butterfly in the world, she went from car to car and had the biggest smile on her face. Kaelyn kept booking it from car to car and when I would call her back so she could wait for her sisters she would go back to the cars she had already went to to come back to us, very smart little girl. And little Miss Jessica was a big help with Talia holding her had and making sure her sister got candy too.

Talia kinda got a little bit of makeup on Joe's nose :)

My 3 butterfly girls. Love that they are holding hands :)
They were told not to get up off the bedroom floor while I was doing Jessica's makeup...I knew if I let them roam the house that they makeup would be everywhere.
2 comments:
I love their sisterly bond. And I think it's funny we both went to our old ward's Halloween Party last night. Good times. Sorry things aren't going well for you - I hope you're ok!
You guys are too cute! Love the costumes! Girl...take it easy. No stressing out! I know it is easier said than done, and for some reason when you are pregnant it is much easier to stress...what's that all about! We love you guys!
Post a Comment