Thursday, December 23, 2010

Baby Jacob is here

Baby Jacob has finally arrived! I was not feeling to well on Tuesday and I went to see my doctor and he felt that my body could not handle the pregnancy any more so he had me admitted to Henry Mayo at 5pm to be induced. I was nervous because I have never been induced before so I did not know what to expect. Jake and I had my mom and dad get the kids and we did some last minute stuff at the house and went to dinner before going to the hospital. When I got the hospital I was greeted by great nurses and they made it so easy for me to be there. Dr. Navi came in and gave me cervadil to try and get me to start dialating. I didn't start contracting till 11 hours later and I only dialated to 2. So they gave me pitocin and that worked great, I was at 5cm and I got the epidural and 30mins later I was 10cm and ready to push. It took 3 pushes and baby Jacob was here. He was 8lbs 21 1/2 inches long.
Poor boys, you have no idea how out numbered you are :)
My little cuties...Gotta love Kaelyn's face~ .
10mins old and with his proud daddy.

5 comments:

S.Shepherd said...

Congrats. He is so cute. Enjoy your Holidays. Merry Christmas.

RachelAA said...

I am so glad things went well and he's now here with all those girls - lucky fella :) Seriously bringing your own beanie is brilliant! WAY CUTE Fran. Congrats and Merry Christmas to you all.

The Ball Family said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable!!!

Party of Five said...

YAAAAAY! You have a man-child! Love him and can't wait to meet him! Congrats, guys.

Kathy & Nate and Family said...

That is one proud looking papa!