Sunday, December 19, 2010

Baby shower for baby Jacob

My mom had a really nice baby shower for me back in November to celebrate our new addition that will be here in December. I had so many wonderful people show up and enjoy a great afternoon. With school I don't get to see many of my friends a lot but this really made up for it.

Really love this picture.A really good friend of mine made me my cake for the shower and did an AMAZING job. My three little girls. Talk about cute!

My Italian family!

What a great group of women. Over the years of going to school I have met the most amazing people and love the friendship that I have made with them....Your looking at the future nurses!

My friend Nicole and I at the shower. So happy she was able to come :)

1 comment:

S.Shepherd said...

Looked like a fun Baby shower. Let me know if you need any boy stuff.