Saturday, January 15, 2011

I think he is sick of me taking his picture


Okay so hopefully no one gets upset with my picture but I had to put this in my blog for my book. A couple of days ago I gave baby Jake his bottle and put him in his seat and I looked down and this what I saw. I figured if by the time I get my camera and he moves than it was not ment for me to capture this moment. And well as you can see he kept this position for a while and yes his crazy mom took the picture.

I'm convinced that he is sick of me taking his picture all the time. He will need to learn that this is the start to many years of his mama taking his picture. I love this little guy and he puts smiles on our faces daily.

3 comments:

RachelAA said...

Hahahahaha HILARIOUS - seriously LOVE this post. Too funny. I swear kids naturally flip us off all the time but I love it when the timing is just perfect.

S.Shepherd said...

Cute picture!!!

Belle n Kent said...

That. Was. Awesome. :D I gotta show Kent...