Sunday, April 17, 2011

Baby Jake's first time to Disneyland


Kaelyn was trying not to smile...hahaha
Who made baby Jake cry? I think the one with the grin!

We stopped for lunch and the Golden shoe horse, Talia and daddy were enjoying some french fries.
On the ride Pirates of the Caribbean.


Jake was able to take the day off from work to join us at Disneyland for the day. Cindy came along so it made the day extra special for the girls. Baby Jake got his 1st time to Disneyland button and was ready to go, since Jake's birthday was like 2 days later I made him wear a Happy Birthday pin as well. We went on a ton of rides and just enjoyed the day, both Jake and I agreed that is was a much needed outting. We took a walk over to California Adventures and went to the Bear play area, I have never been in that part of the park and I have to say is was soooo much fun. They had a zip line, slides and a bunch of stuff to climb. We seemed to have stayed in that side of the park for a while. It started to rain a little bit and we just sat under the bridge and drank hot coco.


Baby Jakes first ride was of course The Pirates of the Caribbean. He didn't cry or get fussy but his eyes were as wide as an owl. He was such a good baby and just went with the flow all day. I can't wait to do this trip again with my family and make more memories.

No comments: