Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Crazyness!

Baby Jake got to meet cousin James. Love this kid! I can't wait for these two to get older and be able to be good buds. James is 6months old and baby Jake is 4months.

Gunner and Kaelyn, they will get married one day!

Kaelyn's goodies from her pre-school Easter egg hunt.

Talia and her buddy Brielle! These two were fun to watch running around, they had their own language and enjoyed eachothers company.



Jessica was ready for more fun, after 240 eggs out hidding she felt that the fifty she got was not enough...sheesh lol

Let me just say that holiday's are getting crazier every year and I love it. I love watching my kids faces light up with excitment and hearing them laugh. Easter was filled with family and fun! Jakes cousin came in from out of town and I was able to have a little get together at the house with them, a few family members and our good friends the Evans. Jake, Eric and Cory went to the park and put out eggs for the kids, they were in heaven.. Here is the gang warming up for the big egg hunt. I just noticed that Jessica has 2 baskets, oh boy~

No comments: