I think I look forward to this time every year. Caming in Carpenteria with family and friends. It is not the camping I did when I was a kid, this is the Milhoan/Vincent camping trip. We don't eat hambergers and hot dogs...It's crazy fun with awesome food and fun memories being made. When I first went on this camping trip 9 years ago I was scared, I didn't know what to expect. I have to say I get all excited when June/August comes around and family comes into town. Now being a mom, every year is more exciting as my children get older.


He lived in this outfit and it was awesome to have!

The best uncle any kid could ask for...love uncle Joe!

The twins with Grandpa!
2 comments:
I love the beach - how fun.
Loved it! So glad we went! We'll for sure do it again in years to come!
Post a Comment