
What a fun trip! This fourth of July trip we went back to Lake Mead, yes we were worried because the last time we went we had a few bumps in the road but we were determined to make it great. The Evans, Balls, and Andersons all went so we had a total of 16 kiddos with us. I loved every mintue!
We did a ton of boating, and we tried to get all the kids to ski. Jessica was able to get up and Kaelyn tried but I don't think she was ready. The kids loved the tube, I have to say I was jumpy and paranoid (I'm like my mother).

Here are the girls on our venture to the strip. Such a great time with these girls, we had great conversation and we were all able to get to know eachother better.


Fireworks in the parking lot of the hotel. Jake was determined to burn the joint down with the amount he bought.

Great Jake, teach him young!

Here is the clan! They were so good and I loved how they all got along!

I think she looks like me...lol I can pretend right?

Here is Jessica getting up on the trainer skis..Thank you Laurel for the help.

These little cuties are ready for some fun....
1 comment:
love love love
Post a Comment