Shots are always something I love taking the kids to go do..NOT! I hate taking them for these visits. This time around it was for Jacob and I had the three girls with me. I wonder why the doctors take so long to come in our room, I think they are standing outside the door laughing at me because all you hear from the room is "Don't touch that, ohhh I'm going to tell the doctor your not listening, don't go on the stool." And then when the doctor comes in the mean mommy voice goes away and I have a smile...haha
Baby Jake is now weighing in at a big 16lbs 9oz. His height is 27.5. The doctor thinks that he will be 6 foot 1 when he gets older.
I swear my son has ants in his pants, the boy can not sit still. When the nurse weighed him he would not lay still and kept sitting up. Then when she went to measure his head he kept grabbing the measuring tape from her hands. As the nurse was getting the measuring tape out of her hands he grabbed her hair. Yes, I should of helped but I was trying to get a picture of this moment haha.
1 comment:
Hahahahahahahahahaha That's exactly what I am saying behind the closed door - EXACTLY!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment