

Another year has flown by! Jake had to work on New Years Eve so it was me and the kids. I had tons of friends inviting me out and I really wanted to go but between Jake not being home and then I started not feeling well I decided to ring in the new year with the kids and hang at home. I took the kids to pick out a movie and what they wanted to eat so we could get our party started. Our amazing dinner consisted of hotdogs, chips and oh yeah mint crunch ice-cream. I made a bet with the kids on who could make it till midnight and Kaelyn was the winner. Baby Jake crashed at 7:45...Talia was at 8:15 then Jessica made it till 11:10 and Kaelyn well I know it was well after midnight. I'm so grateful for the kids and husband that I was blessed with, we are not perfect but who is? So I pray that 2012 is good to my family and tons more memories are made with our new amazing new friendships we made.
1 comment:
Yes, here's to 2012. Love ya
Post a Comment