Thursday, January 26, 2012

Quick break




What a busy week! I'm taking a 5 week Developmental psychology class and it has been a pain. I have been studying every chance I get and that is not much time with 4 little ones and a hubby that is working a lot. I've been doing school for 3 years and I have to say...THANKS GOODNESS FOR MY PARENTS! They have been so helpful with taking the kids so I can study, they know how much I want this degree. Most think I'm crazy for going to school but I think I'm smart for making this decision. I've opened my mind to so much and have learned so much. I think I'm a better person and mother because of it, my kids are learning by example.

With that said today the kids and I needed a break so after dinner the kids and I took a ride to Golden Spoon...It defiantly hit the spot and the kids enjoyed every bite of it. Still don't get why the kids like gummy bears in their ice-cream but what ever floats their boat. Jake isn't home yet but we will make a trip with him soon.

I'm grateful for my little family unit and the joys they bring to my life. I wouldn't trade this opportunity to raise these amazing children for anything.


1 comment:

RachelAA said...

That's what I was going to say, you're a perfect example for your kids. Learning is the key to life and you are teaching them something so very valuable. I am glad you have such loving, devoted parents to help support you all in this journey.