Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Temple lights

Every year I say I'm going to take the kids to the temple to see the lights and something ALWAYS come up. Jake was suppose to go for mutual but had to work so I went with the the Evans family. The kids ran every where and there is so much to climb on. The temple looked really pretty and the kids had fun hanging out with each other. the visitor center was AMAZING, it was all remodeled and tons of hands on things were available for the kids. I was able to check out the beautiful nativity sets that were on display. Trips without Jake are always hectic but I had my backup support (the Evans) to help me, so grateful that they are in our lives. We all left with 5 out of 8 kids crying, we had tears from Talia not getting he hot coco back, Kenna missed out on the donuts, Jessica missed out on the donuts. Hunter joined in for fun and of course, Kaelyn ran into a poll. Laurel was behind me saying "Good times Fran," even though it was a lot going on she is right about memories we have made as a family that we are able to laugh at later. Oh and Jake bought a gun and I'm going to probably shoot him with it!

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

I can't believe you've already posted this! I can totally hear Laurel's phrase brings back "good" memories. Sad to have missed it but next year, right :) Way cute pic of you three ladies, too.