Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Big Bear

A week and a half ago I got a call from Jakes cousin to come up to Big Bear with them over the MLK weekend. It was up in the air for us because of Jakes work schedule but I made the arrangements to go up and I'm so glad I did. Thank goodness for friends that have girls because I would of had to buy the kids new snow stuff. Jake and I always loving hanging out with his cousin and the family. The whole weekend they went above and beyond. When we got there Raeann had stickers and coloring books for the kids and let me tell you it was perfect. The kids drew pictures and sold them to us, they made a killing. Alyssa taught the girls a cheer, Brandon and Jayson wrestled with the kids and tormented them. We got to celebrate Vicki and Ray's birthday at a cool pizza shop in town, the kids got there own table and the first one out was Kaelyn of course, just like her daddy. The next day we were going to get lessons for the kids but Jake said say the money and took the two older girls and taught them himself. I was so happy that he did, he was such a proud daddy and loved every minute of it. Jayson and Brandon were so helpful with the kids too and cheered them on. We ended up staying another night and so glad we did, we all just hung out and laughed and messed with the kids. I'm so grateful for people that want us in their lives and love our kids. Jake and I don't ask much of people but when family does this it warms our heart.

1 comment:

RachelAA said...

This trip is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!! Amazing. Love your beautiful family.