Yesterday I went to hang out with my brother inlaw while Amanda was in labor and wow did it bring back memories of my deliveries. They induced labor and it to forever to get this little cutie out. Amanda had a pretty rough time and towards the end had to have a c-section. While she rested Joe and I had some fun and played around with the hospital supplies, the glove cut off circulation to the brain for a while but no one was hurt in the process. Today I had to wait all day to see this handsome boy but it was worth the wait. I would of gone earlier but got stuck doing other stuff and then Jake wanted to go so I waited for him. Blake Ryan was born at 1:03am at 8lbs 5oz 21". He is ADORABLE! Amanda was really sweet and made us feel welcome when we came in and let me hold the baby. I can't wait to spend more time with him. Joe did an amazing job taking care of Amanda and you can tell he is very much excited to be a dad.
Oh and my brother had his kid today too but.........I don't know the name, what time he was born, or what he looks like. I guess they didn't feel that Jake or I were important to share happy news with.



2 comments:
That's one lucky kid to have you all as family! I swear it feels like she's been pregnant FOREVER - whew, glad he's finally out and well :) Congrats to you all.
Also I love Talia in the back of the pic of you and Jess - hahaha classic. As for your brother, maybe one day he'll be wise enough to realize just how fabulous of an aunt you are.
Post a Comment